View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB UserGabriel HB User
Re: Coconut Oil for Alzheimer's

And part of the negativity was from me. I watched my Mom put her faith and money in all these "internet cures". It just made her angry that they didn't work and a little poorer with very expensive pee. When we had to move her out of her home because of Alzheimer's I threw away a trash bag full of these "cures". Now she is in a locked Alzheimer's unit in the final stages of this disease. The Snake Oil sales pitches really do tick me off! If there was truly a cure for this disease do you honestly think it would be hidden on the last pages of the internet? Or would it be on the front page of every news media available? This is the number 6 cause of death and the only one of the top 10 causes of death that has no cure and no treatment for improvement. It is the hopelessness of this disease that allows them and their families to fall victim to these buy me buttons! ... and I will continue to say this repeatedly, push for research, support the Alzheimer's Association with my money, and champion awareness, until there is a treatment or cure that you don't have to find deep in the internet!

Love, deb

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gabriel For This Useful Post:
Beginning (02-05-2012), Martha H (02-14-2012)