View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #1
(female)

whiskeyjennifer HB User
Loss of my sister.

I lost my sister 1/4/12. She was my best friend and confidant. She had heart surgery to remove a membrane from a heart valve, two weeks later she got an infection and was septic and gone in one day. This is so very hard for me. She had moved from AZ where I live to KY 3 years ago but we talked on the phone everyday at least 3-4 times per day. We always ended our conversations with "I love you." I sooo miss hearing her voice and laughter. We were only 3 years apart. I am the youngest and she was the next above me. We lived together most of our lives. I am so mad at God for taking her. I am the one that made stupid mistakes and dangerous decisions throughout my life. She was a good girl and very naive. I don't understand why he took her and left me here. All I do is cry. I try not to cry in front of my boyfriend because he has cerebral palsy and epilepsy when he worries he has more seizures. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to continue on. I've been diagnesed years ago as manic depressive and PTSD. I need to know the tools on how to get through this safely. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. Thank you. Jenn

The following 4 users give hugs of support to: whiskeyjennifer
Agenda (02-08-2012), BelleoftheSouth (02-25-2012), bethsheba (02-06-2012), souriya123 (02-06-2012)