View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: completely devasted. Was my marriage a complete lie?

Wintergirl,

I am so sorry you have had to endure all this, but it is time now to face up to what you have been presented with, and deal with it once and for all.

When you mentioned the fact that he would leave you to walk home late at night, that was a huge red flag, and something that should have never been happened more than once. It can be so easy to look back and say what we should have done, but I certainly understand how these things can happen. When he made it clear that he had no regard for you safety being out alone on the road, that should have been a huge eye opener.

When the family members arrived, seemingly without any respect to your feelings, and then when their actions were bothersome to you, that is when your husband should have taken action and straightened things out so your home remained liveable to you. His first priority is to his wife, and that should be respected by his parents. It shows a lack of respect from all of them.

Now, this whole thing with him casually saying that he never loved you, on the phone of all things! Thats it! HE is done.

While this sounds easy, I know it is not,BUT it is time for you to move on,and right away,.Can you stay with your family or a friend for the time being? This is not a time to spend one more moment with him or his family. You don't need to offer any explanation, just leave. From here, you are only setting yourself up for more pain and anguish. Walk out and dont look back. The only thing worse that what you have been through, is to spend one more night in it.

Please let me know what you think and what you are planning to do. This is your big chance to start a new life free of this jerk and his family.