View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Can't take this anymore!!!

I am so sorry sweetie..But there are several things you can do to smell clean and fresh.

Some of us just have different odors that we cannot help. but there are also environmental issues that can cause odor that we can change.

I am going to list as many things as I can think of, and you can choose which ones seem like they might fit...

For example:
Do you have cats? Cats can spray our clothes and leave a very strong odor that we might get used to but others can smell clearly.

Laundry: Do you wear clean clothes every day, and I mean everything...underwear, bra, socks, pants, shirts and jacket.

Bathing Do you bathe before school EVERY morning? Make sure to wash your hair every day, use deodorant, powder, lotion, and good smelling body spray.

Shoes Are your shoes washable? if not, get some that you can wash and do so ofter.

Is your house clean? [A dirty house can leave a dirty smell on us,

Your backpack
Can you wash your backpack and dry it in the sun?
[B]
Teeth Brushed every morning and night

I would also keep yourself a hygiene kit in your backpack. Just get a bag to keep these things with you at school. You can go into the bathroom several times a day and keep fresh.

Deodorant, toothpaste, powder,.light body spray, feminine items, socks, underwear...anything you might need during the day, have a friend check you, and fix anything that may not be fresh,

I hope any of these things will help. If you bathe or shower every morning before school and after p.e, you should smell fine, but it is always nice to have a little hygiene kit with you for those awkward time us women can get.

Best wishes to you...please let me know how it goes, I really don' want this to happen to you again...I am happy to help you if I can. Best of luck to you!