View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
(male)

fish92 HB User
Exclamation Bowel Movement Problems Please Help!

Hi all,

I do not know which section would my enquiry fall into, so I thought I'd just post it in the general health section.

First off, as the title suggests, I have some form of distress with regards to bowel movement and hope to seek help. Whenever I go to the toilet after breakfast every morning, I'd have been able to clear everything out in one shot.

However, since the last 2 days or so, I haven't been able to do this. My fecal matter started coming out, a bit slower than before, and before everything can be released, somehow, I think my anal sphincter probably shuts and some feces still remains in my body. I sometimes feel that I wanna go again but I cannot get anything to come out. If you're thinking it's constipation due to hard stools, they are not hard btw, they are relatively soft, not watery though.

It's been going on for at least 3 days now, including this morning and I haven't been able to clear all my feces, at least i think so. I've always had a healthy diet full of fiber and fluid and I'm an active teen (works out and runs regularly). I have tried prunes, knowing that they are good laxatives, but to no avail. Please, can give me some advice before I really decide to see a doctor?

Regards!