View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 08:08 AM   #1
(male)

softball111 HB User
Anyone able to exercise with/after vestibular problem?

I have been improving over the last month, but the VN/LABS/PLF or whatever this seems to be is making it tough to feel "normal" at the gym. I couldn't even think about an elyptical or lifting wieghts back in December, but I've recently been trying to get back in..had about 7 workouts, and each one is about 45 minutes, cardio, and then some weights...

I haven't felt right after any of them...I just feel light headed, like I'm stirring this problem up..fatigue at times, nausea at times...its been about 12-13 weeks since this first started, I was hoping to be back to the gym. Anyone else have any experience to shares?

(background) symptoms: light headed often 24/7, had two specific instances of what I'd called strong dizzyness. One I woke up, other just came on...and maybe one at the gym. NO hearing loss according to ENT, no tinitus based on what others describe, no real fullness of ears, no headaches for the most part (maybe as normal). MRI, Cadio EKG twice with stress echo all clear, thyroid clear, blood tests all clear, lyme test, had audioglogy tests, clear. Going to Neurologist this week.

Last edited by softball111; 02-20-2012 at 08:36 AM.