Just wanted to find out if anyone has the same experience and can give some advice.
I cracked a pair of teeth 1 molar and another one next to the canine's a few months back. I didn't experience any pain and as anyone who doesn't like going to the dentist I just ignored it.
About two weeks ago pain started creeping in and reached a point where it was unbearable.
So I went to the dentist. Basically both teeth were cracked beyond saving so my dentist suggested pulling the tooth instead of a root canal. The dentist proceeded with the anesthesia and all but unfortunately couldn't as there was extreme pain with even the slightest of pressure. She advised on not pulling the tooth due to the pain and upon further examining it was determined that the pulp was exposed and the beginning of pulpitis was already showing.
One option she was suggestion was to wait for the pulpitis to subside before pulling the tooth. Anyway, the pain isn't as bad now and only when it is hit by cold. There's some throbbing every so often as well.
I know this post was long and thanks in advance for taking the time to read. Hoping people can share their experiences.