Thread: Doctors
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

painman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB User
Re: Doctors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano1971 View Post
So I went to see my the doctor who did the surgery on my foot. He told me he was done his part cause the fracture is healing well so he doesnt need to see me but maybe everyother month. From now on I will only see me pain doctor,I talked to my case maneger from w/c about changing where I go for PT and she said we'll see what happens. Than I told her I wanna start seeing someone about being depressed and once again she said we'll see what happenes. These people have no souls I hate dealing with them.
hey dan.. umm the comp case worker?? ok im in new york dont know what state you are in nor there regulations but here in ny this is how it goes.. we get hurt at work, we got to er, we either go to dr the hosp recomends or find a comp dr of our choice then that dr refers you to another and so on, the only dr comp chooses for you is the insurance medical examiner or (IME Doctor) the Dr,s you choose get auth(if needed ) for tests and treatments and you choose where u go for tests and treatment, usually from recomendation of treating Dr. also you find a comp atty wich ins pays for and if ins denies but drs really feel the need for said treatment, drug, or Dr your atty takes ins to court for a hearing.. Please find an atty where you are and find out the regulations there. I cant imagine them being so much more different than NY.. I wish you luck my friend . please let me know how that goes

The Following User Says Thank You to painman2009 For This Useful Post:
Dano1971 (02-24-2012)