View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 05:22 AM   #18
(female)

hizzy HB User
Re: vitamin D deficiency. does that explain my symptoms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcscrap View Post
Hizzy,

I haven't noticed any twitching, but everyone is different. I am anemic too, so it is hard to tell which symptoms are due to which deficiency.

I have only been on my supplements for 6 days.....hoping in another few weeks I might start feeling a little better. I know it will take months to get both of my levels up.
mcs, i am thinking now that the twitching may have been a calcium issue...since jen recommended calcium citrate, i have been taking that rather than carbonate, and my twitching is pretty much gone...thank goodness! it's my most annoying symptom! a couple of times i have forgotten to take my calcium, and i'll start to notice a bit of twitching...that's been my reminder to take it, and within an hour or two of taking it, i notice that the twitching has pretty much stopped.

i hope your supplements start helping you feel better as quickly as mine have...i am definitely not 100%, but much better! last night i was able to go out to dinner AFTER working all day, and even go to the bookstore after dinner for about an hour! i didn't get home until 9:30, which is the latest night i've had in months...2 months ago, my bedtime after work was consistently 7:00 - 7:30!