View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #17
(female)

DailyHope HB UserDailyHope HB UserDailyHope HB User
Re: LIS (Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy) Recovery

Hi Tweetums,

I am so sorry it has taken me this LONG to respond. I just went through a long tedious move and now have to move again within the next several months. I won't belabor my my moving problems though as that could be another very long post! I wanted to check in and see how your recovery is going? Are you able to walk around? Has the burning, itching stopped?

I am able to walk but feel very flushed at times, run a low grade temp on occaisions and still feel a bit of nausea that seems to be following me. The area feels better but is sore after a BM and I have discharge following a BM as well. I also have a wound down there on the outside that is swollen but the crs seems to think this is all very normal so I'm doing my best to not look too far into it. I guess each person will have different things to put up with!

I keep praying and thanking God for every little baby step I make and for just being there. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. When I have a little more time, I will set up a dummy email so we can maybe communicate via email? I am so envious that you have five children! I would love to hear more about the c-section experiences and adoption process. It may be a route that I will need to take someday. We would love to be blessed by children! I have had two non-viable pregnancies so far.... and hope this is a fluke! I feel like we have a lot to offer a child with a loving, warm home and supportive atmosphere. We're also super playful and laugh often.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, health and happiness!

Last edited by DailyHope; 02-27-2012 at 06:19 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to DailyHope For This Useful Post:
Tweetums (03-12-2012)