Thread: Newbie Intro
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Mulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB User
Re: Newbie Intro

Hello and welcome to our family
I am so sorry to hear about your strokes. I had my stroke June 2010 and its been a slow but steady recovery. After my MRI they found out I had another stroke that had gone undetected.My stroke in June involved my right side giving me drop foot hip pain hand tremor and removed my math skills, ability to multitask have migranes and sensativity to light and sound. Now many of these symptoms have improved over the months and I still continue to improve. The math skills and multitasking are the only two I would say have not improved.
It is good you went to emerg. I was 24 hours before I went and I should have been in there sooner.
You say they have not found a reason for your stroke so please continue to insist in good care and further investigating. You are very very young to have suffered two strokes you must find the reason to prevent further strokes. I insisted on a second opinion and it was the best thing I did. Please let us know how you are making out. God Bless Mulchie