View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

luca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB User
Re: In need of an opinion on my Raynaud's!

Did your Dr give you anything for the ulcers? And any antibiotics in case you got an infection that goes systemic? You must take care of those ulcers lest your circulation gets compromised. Does a thick, chalky white residue that is not pus ooze or come out of your ulcers? That symptom can be indicative of an autoimmune problem but not definately. Same if you have little red dots, or what is sometimes called spider veins. Those sharp pains could be associated w/ Raynaud's as neuropathy but I'm not a Dr, just a patient. I have found that simple anti inflammatory OTC medications to be the most helpful for my pains, which Are from secondary Raynaud's. As for the fevers and chills, keep warm and try to reduce your stress. Yeah right, you are probably thinking, but it could be that you just have a virus or something like that. Unfortunately, your Dr is right, you may or may not have an AI disease at this point. And if you do have something besides Raynaud's, stress reduction is a key part of treatment.

Last edited by luca689; 03-05-2012 at 02:09 PM. Reason: forgot something