View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
(female)

LiliT HB User
Unhappy What's going on?! Itches, spots etc

Hello. Please could anybody try and explain my symptoms. I will see a dermatologist in about a week and a half but am worried sick.

I have had symptoms off and on for 9 months. They are:
- tiny little inconspicuous red spots that itch badly on groin, ankles, under bra, upper and lower back and recently on scalp
- sometimes I feel as if there's something crawling over my skin especially on arms (used to be on legs too but that has stopped, touch wood)
- slight itchiness between toes of feet

I feel that the symptoms get worse in certain places e.g. certain beds / chairs etc. and at special times of the day - 11am and after 5pm.

Doctors have diagnosed thrush six months ago and scabies recently and I have drowned myself in treatments for those diseases with slight success but not enough to make a lot of difference. I have also washed bedclothes etc religiously. Last time I saw a doctor he said that he wasn't sure that I had scabies and that he didn't know what was wrong so I needed to see a dermatologist.

I am feeling very low about this and it is affecting every aspect of my life so while I really, really want your opinion, please try and be sensitive and don't freak me out!!!

Thanks very much!