View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: I really don't know what to think!

Hello Fourswthrts,

The mere fact that you want better for yourself tells me that you're in the right place.

You definitely have disordered eating habits,which interferes with your quality of living.

If you can,please do away with the laxatives,as your body can easily become dependent upon them.

Have you considered either seeing a dietician,therapist or both?

Eating disorders have this emotional component to them,which is rather difficult to ignore.

On a daily basis,it's optimism vs. pessimism(that pessimistic quality is way too persistent) and we prepare ourselves for what lies ahead.

It's important that you stay committed to the cause because there will be those "blah" days.

Might I suggest taking some time out to stop and smell the roses.We often take for granted the small things because life presents itself on a grand scale.

Have you spoken to your daughter about your concerns? The sooner it's addressed the better for all concerned.

Respectfully
Phoenix