View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
(female)

paisley44 HB User
I think I was molested by children as a child.

When I was in third grade my great aunt used to watch me everyday after school. She had two step sons. The one that was closer to my age was in fifth grade. Him and his friend used to ask me tons of questions about my body that I didn't know how to answer since I was only a 3rd grader. They took me down to the basement and told me that I should pull my pants down and let his friend put his penis on me. I didn't really understand why they would want to do that. "You just want to put your penis on my butt cheeks?" I asked really confused. It didn't seem like that big of a deal but my cousin was watching really creepily and his friend kept pushing his penis on me. I remember being uncomfortable and nervous. After I moved they told me that if I said anything that I would get in really big trouble. I believed them so I never told anyone. I'm 22 years old now and I just remembered that in my teens. It's really bothered me and I'm not really sure what to do about it? I mean, it was so long ago and I'm not sure that anyone would even care since it doesn't really seem like a big deal. Just some dumb kids "playing doctor" or whatever, but it really disturbs me. What can I do?