View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
(female)

boobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB Userboobootwo HB User
Re: Spotting after 5 1/2 years

hi emmy001. not sure if the tamoxifen had something to do with stopping your periods. you're still kind of young to be in full blown menopause. my periods didn't stop until i was 52. they had stopped the previous year for for almost a year and then started again for a few months. after 2 1/2 years i had another period. they did testing on me but could not do a biopsy because of previous scarring from either a previous biopsy or my sjogrens. doc's aren't sure. that was in november and now i'm spotting but haven't actually started a period. i think when our bodies are altered in some way....by disease, that they may react weirdly. i wouldn't worry...just make sure that you get it checked out. my gyna said if i had another period to call him and make an appt. not sure if i'm helping....but hang in there and wait until you see your doc. i have to call mine on monday. good luck.