Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
(female)

stoneydork HB User
What do I do?

Hello to anyone who reads this.

I feel completely alone and worthless. I Have felt like this for what seems like forever. I have never had any real friends and no one to talk too. My mom didn't want me when I was a kid and when I turned 15 I was put in states custody for abandonment (long story). My family never liked me and always made fun of me. I never had any friends in school and after being put in states custody I ran away a lot and basically lived on the streets off and on till I was 18. I have abandonment issues and have a problem with latching on to people and becoming dependent. I met my boyfriend when I was 19 and we lived together for 11 years now. He recently broke up with me due to my depression. He couldn't understand and couldn't deal with it. He took my depression personally and felt like I didn't love him because I never wanted to do anything intimate or otherwise. This has caused my feeling of abandonment to become more realistic in my head. I feel like he has given up on me. Although I can't blame him for not understanding. I have no one to talk too about my problems. I have tried talking to my sister but she tells me to stop feeling sorry for myself..everyone has problems. There are a lot of things going on in my head and I can't stop thinking. I don't ever go out or do anything except sit on the computer. I just don't know what to do or where to go. I am tired of feeling like a piece of S*** . Tired of it all. But I can't afford anything. And I am tired of not having anyone to talk too or care about me. I need some kind of guidance..I don't know where to get help but I know I need it. I don't have insurance or enough money to afford high priced therapist's and I don't know where else to go to get affordable help.

Last edited by stoneydork; 03-11-2012 at 04:04 PM.

The following 4 users give hugs of support to: stoneydork
flamesabers (03-12-2012), KosmoKramer (03-11-2012), Phoenix (03-11-2012), souriya123 (03-13-2012)