Thread: RFC Form
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB Userjgrangran HB User
Re: RFC Form

I think you should let the DR. fill it out and just see what happens, I really think you have a great chance of winning at your age you probly meet the grid rules and see if your Physcial Therpist can also fill on out. Any side effects of the drugs would come in to play to I'm sure your on some kind of drug that effects everyday living and it sounds so painful to have that. If you can't work then you need to apply It is better in the long term to have your DR fill that form out and you just might be suprisezed the DR. just might fill it out. Good Luck to you. I wish I could of answered your question but I really don't know but I do know its important and helps if the form is filled out. It my be standard for ssa to send the DR. one anyway. Good luck there are others that the DR might not think they are disabled enought to not work but they flled and won so you never know to be it is better for the DR. to agree and thats part of a DR. really listening to their pt.I would find a different DR. if he isn't listening to you.

Last edited by jgrangran; 03-11-2012 at 03:19 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to jgrangran For This Useful Post:
LillyMac (03-13-2012)