View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
(female)

LilacGardenia HB UserLilacGardenia HB User
Reduction Issues

So I'm 19, but still on my parents health insurance plan and live at home while I go to university. I have always been slender and petite, but at the same time, busty. I'm 5 feet and 3 inches, 105 pounds, yet I have a 26 F/G chest. I hate it! I can't find clothes that fit and often find myself hiding in layers or behind a scarf, I have a hard time breathing, it hurts my back if I don't wear a bra (which was professionally fit and EXPENSIVE), and at the same time, I have deep grooves in my shoulders with cut marks that have left my bras speckled with blood. I hate it and it just isn't normal for someone my size to have this much chest. I hate to see my body get so torn up over this, especially knowing a reduction could solve the problem.

My parents don't believe a reduction is necessary (which I think is crazy) and my mom makes shallow jokes about it.

Does anyone have any ideas or experience with alternative methods or getting the parents in agreement? I have tried weight training, but my chest is pure tissue (there is no fat to loose) so it hasn't helped.

I want SO BADLY to be able to not have this pain, to be able to be comfortable and wear the clothes I want to. I have no idea how I ended up like this, but I know it's not normal and something needs to be done about it.