View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
(female)

Mishe256 HB User
Re: Reduction Issues

Hi! I 'm not sure this will help or not but when I was 19 I had 36DDD ( biggest bra I could find) and I hate it . Back in 70's this was not heard of or my doc never told me about it. I had deep groves in the shoulders from the heavy weight and back problems. Clothes were always bigger then I needed on top.Driving was different. getting up( after surgery) I was 40y when I had this done as I had gotten up to 38 F/G and it was doing damage to my back.. My back was so bad that Doc said get it done or you will not be able to walk when I got older. Will I did it and it was the best thing I did. They took off about 15 lbs. I went from 38 F/g to 36C when all was done. The first time I went to stand up I almost fell flat of the floor. The movement to get up is different not so much force. There are scars but I don't mine .My husband could not believe the transformation. I sit up straight .I got back to running. (before I swear I'd get black eyes from them swing). I would ask your parents why they are against it. Then ask your Doc to talk to them and see if he can answer their concerns. Good luck.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mishe256 For This Useful Post:
LilacGardenia (03-18-2012)