View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
(male)

dfzr1328 HB User
dizziness hard to focus eyes need answers

hi im a 29 yr old male i thought i was healthy till this dizziness started this has been going on for aprox 3 and a half weeks now out of the blue i felt great before this happen i got out of bed one morning and the feeling of dizziness and a somewhat hard to focus on things feeling hit me its with me for most of the day and much better while lieing down almost gone.i had my eyes checked a week ago and im nearsided but not bad prescription is -.50 for a couple days the glasses seemed to help out some.i went to my medical doctor a couple days ago and she thinks im suffering from anxiety i get nervous and my heart starts to race in certain situations and i have alot on my mind lately but i cant see this being related to anxiety if anything the dizziness is causing anxiety and me being nervous because i dont no what it is and never had anything like it in my life.i went for some blood work and im waiting for the results as of now today i tried bonine chewables because ive heard the main ingredient can help with dizziness but im not sure it has done anything.any help will be appreciated, when the dizziness gets worse i feel fatigued and i have been laying down alot because i feel much better when im laying

The following user gives a hug of support to dfzr1328:
misty lynn (04-01-2012)