View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
(male)

Bawnawgwa HB User
Really need some advice :(

So... I guess when I first hit puberty I only went through physical changes. Grew hair, lowered voice, genitals maturing and what not... However, I never really had any sexual urges or drive. It just wasn't there for me. I was never attracted to anyone (man or woman). It was just an "oh your pretty... move along please" type of thing. I never had mood problems either and I didn't understand the kids that did. I thought they were just stupid.

However, I am 19 now and in second semester of college. All of a sudden when I came back this semester I noticed a girl in one of my classes and felt very attracted to her and have been noticing this when I encounter other girls I find pretty. All of a sudden I have been bombarded with these more sexual urges that have never been present before and it is really confusing.

Now I am feeling VERY sexually frustrated (i'm a virgin as earlier statement implies) and I have started having very frequent wet dreams as well as some leakage during the day... Ill also feel a very dull orgasmic kind of feeling in my penis from time to time that will be accompanied by some semen leakage during the day...

What do I do to get this in check!? It is all very frustrating and confusing to me and I feel I went through half of puberty early on and am now experiencing the other half .

I run regularly but started picking up a more intense workout class a few times a week in hopes to vent some of the sexual frustration (I am having strong urge to work out all the time!?!). Ugh! I am not enjoying this and don't know how to handle this and get it under check...

P.S. some digging online brought up masturbation to control wet dreams and leakage...? Will this help? I have not done such things in quite a while... especially since coming to college because I am sharing a small dorm with someone and don't want to risk any awkward situations and I feel doing it in public shower is gross cuz... come on... other people need to use it to... Yeah no shower... But yeah it just has not been a strong thing for me because like I said up to this point I have not really had any sexual feelings at all. Is it just time for me to begin regular masturbation??

Please someone help with advice!