View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:53 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: What's wrong with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybones View Post
There are many more "symptoms" that I could list, but I feel as though this post is already extremely long (which I apologize for) so I listed the ones I think are the most important. Do you think I have an eating disorder? Or am I just a stupid kid? I've always just thought I was depressed until now. So yeah; please share your thoughts.
Hello greybones,

Please don't worry about the length of any post.
There are times where the need to express isn't adequately accomplished;I understand this.

From what you've stated,it seems that you may be bulimic with anorexic tendencies....Those in the know may diagnose bulimia nos(not otherwise specified)but there is also body dysmorphia(viewing your body in the mirror differently than it actually is) present.

Have you thought of seeing a therapist that specializes in eating disorders or at the very least a nutritionist?
They would be the most qualified to provide you with a proper diagnosis.

You're not stupid;please don't put yourself down this way.I also noticed in the beginning of your thread you used the word "grazed" as if to add animalistic qualities to your eating habits.

We already carry enough emotional baggage with us;try not to increase the baggage.

I say "we" because I have been diagnosed with and suffer from bulimia;a most unwelcomed disorder.

Please feel free to post more,if you're up to it.

Respectfully
Phoenix

The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:
Pacifier (08-29-2012)