View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

ferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB Userferd144 HB User
Cool Re: Fully Favorable Bench Decision!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAbrook View Post
Newbie here I have been lurking for a while though. I had my hearing on Wednesday and the Judge issued a fully favorable bench decision with a oset date of OCT 2009. This site has been very helpful to ease the stresses that I have had pending the hearing some of the deciding factors in my case were/are PTSD, BIPOLAR, LUMBAR DAMAGE, CERVICAL SPINE DAMAGE, DDD, IBS among others seizure disorder SSA labeled it as multiple body disfunction. Anyhow the judge stated I would have his decision withing a week I got a little antsy and went to the local office today the clerk there says it shows Pending and for me to wait on my letter. What does the pending mean? The judge said he was entering the decision electronically. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome GAbrook.

Congrats on the bench approval!

Unfortunately the "wheels of our govt" do not rotate as effectively as we would like.Just sit back and relax,as the months after approval (for some strange reason),seem to be just as stressful as the priors months BEFORE approval

As many members will confirm..........as each phase of the SSDI process moves forward (approval /award letter,back-pay,monthly check,and eventual Medicare) it will move more smoothly afterwards.

GL
Ferd

Last edited by ferd144; 03-26-2012 at 04:52 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to ferd144 For This Useful Post:
GAbrook (03-26-2012)