View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 05:31 AM   #1
(female)

EXOFGIDEON HB User
Angry Living with hiv for about 18 years without knowing!

I've tested positive at the beginning of March 2012. I have three children - 21, 19 and 12. Im happily married for the past 14 years. Got divorced from first husband in 1994. I learned of his positive status only in 2007 and he died in 2009, he never told me about it before then. I have been healthy all these years. I do however have difficulties with my pregnancies (Rhesus incompatibility), so I was very surprised to learn of my status having regard to my difficult and closely watched pregnancy in 1999. Why was no HIV detected then? Apart from a seasonal cold or flu, I've not been sick. My weight has always been the same etc. I've never been much of a "health freak", but Im healthy and strong. How can my GP say that I've got this so many years ago? CD4 107 / VL10037. She's put me on Atripla immediately and Purbac antiobiotic. I hate every moment of it. I want to stop using it. Im taking colloidal silver and Moducare. There is so much info on the web about the toxins in ARV's - why are they prescribing it? And why do I feel "sick"since I started using it! Something's not right....