View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: how to get through those moments of weakness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffbecky View Post
Can someone tell me what sort of meditation or self talk I need to do to get myself through those moments of weakness? Usually after I take them I line up a bunch of chores to get done and then I do them fast, while dancing, and then I find myself doing extra chores like washing the baseboards. I hate cleaning, which is how these got so addicting in the first place. Does that give me anywhere to start physcologically?

Thanks for listening at the very least

Hello luffbecky,

You must stay away from the people,places and things that you associate with using.
Whether percocet or any other addiction of a substance,one thing remains true,if you are ever going to get from point A to B.....

Accept that you have a problem and although you may need to rely on others for assistance along the way,it all begins and/or ends with you.

Are you ready to take the first step?

Please feel free to post as often as you need and know that we'll help provide support and advice along the way.

Respectfully
Ryan