View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Am i overreacting????

Ruby you've posted here a lot about this guy and none of it has been positive. He was in love with your male cousin, texting one of your other girl cousins all night long, told some other girl they were soul mates and basically has treated you like a doormat for your whole relationship. And you've allowed it to continue. I'm not sure what you want us to do since you don't want to leave him (which is what you should do), so what is it that you want us to tell you?

It's not going to get better, it's going to keep getting worse. It already has been getting worse all along and now he is telling you that he wants you to die in a car crash? Really? And you still want to stay with this jerk? He is such a jerk and it really makes me wonder why you insist on staying with him? He serves no purpose in your life other than as an abuser, that's it. What could you possibly gain from this?

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
rubyred716 (04-09-2012)