About 6 months ago I had a fall out with my son and my vision dimmed slightly, I first thought it was blood pressure so I left it till the next day to see doctor as I did not think stroke going by TV adverts. (what a fool).
The doc said it was something to do with my tooth abscess that I had at the time, which is resolved, I did a little research and was scared by what I read. I saw other doctor and he gave me anti-depressant tablets, things started to get worse, bad indigestion, poor motion, worse vision, dizzy, confused, finger pains, I kept pressing for scan but he said try tablets first and see how you get on.
I spent a night in hospital about 8 weeks ago after pulse dropped to 35 bpm for short periods and was very scary and they told me I had an eptopic heart beat which I never had before and I may have a clot on lung but did no second test they said they needed, plus they did various motor skill tests which were fine then they released me.
Since then a eye test which the eye doctor said my eyes were within range for my age but said they looked like i have had a trauma, now I have very strange vision, dark and very unreal and weird, no energy, finally got ct scan which came back clear, saw lady doctor she was very rude and said scan was clear so I'm ok an will see a neurologist in a month, I feel like I'm dying and in a unreal world I am getting clumsy and forgetful I used to be a tradesman now I cant even do the simplest of things.
David (53 years old)