View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

rubyred716 HB User
Re: Am i overreacting????

This isn't the first time he talks nasty though.. I don't know b/c he usually apologizes and says that he will try not to but it just comes out because "thats the only way he can get my attention, and that's the only way ill learn." He says if we get into an argument I keep going and going and I don't give him his space when he says leave me alone and then he starts the name calling b/c he doesn't know what else to do. But everything has been so good, better and better actually. We don't always fight, but I think I'm going to tell him that I really can't take it anymore and that words hurt, even though he doesn't think it's a big deal. He always says, "who cares, you know I don't mean it, stop taking everything to heart and acting like a child about it. You can never get over things and always harp on every little thing." But I'm gunna tell him no more or else I'm gone. There's no physical abuse or anything, if there was then I would've been out already. Thanks for the advice guys.. I'm gunna have a harsh talk with him tomorrow about it. You all are right.