View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:59 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Dark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB User
Re: Groin lump, early pregnancy?

I doubt it would be pregnancy-related. I have about three or four little lumps in my groin about the size of nickels and they've been there for about 8 years. They haven't grown or given me problems - they just get a little tender during my period.

I have no idea what they are. If I had to put my money on anything, it would be either lymph nodes or maybe ovary cysts. I'm not saying any of this is guaranteed since I'm not a doctor and can't diagnose over the internet. I seriously doubt it's cancer, and any STDs that are strictly internal tend to not produce lumps.

Whatever it is, I think it's safe to assume the issue isn't so bad that it requires immediate medical attention. I think you can safely wait until you've got insurance lined up to see a doctor, though if you experience very sudden, acute symptoms (like severe pain), go to a doctor then. Very sudden, very severe pain usually is a sing of something very bad that must be dealt with immediately.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Stranger For This Useful Post:
pinkloverbaby (04-12-2012)