Thread: gastroparesis
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 11:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: gastroparesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by arummy View Post
I have been diagnosised with mild delayed emptying of the stomache. I have constant nausea and vomiting along with constipation. My doctor is wanting to put me on domperidone. i am a little scared to take this drug based on the side effects. The doctor also says that he feels that I have way to much stress in life and says he feels that maybe I am also suffering from some mental illness. I am so very frustrated. I don't feel as though I am overly stressed except for the illness.

Please help.

Hi,
Domperidone has helped me considerably and No side effects. I had an Ulcer and H.Pylori, after treatment for that I developed Gerd and I also have a Hiatal-Hernia.
I do sympathize with you regarding the Nausea, I suffered with this dreadfully until I was prescribed Domperidone. It has also helped with bloating.
I have taken it for almost a year on and off depending on my symptoms and I have no problems with it.
I wish you well,

Solofelix.