View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #72
Inactive
(female)

Mulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB User
Re: Had a stroke on Christmas Day need help PLEASE

So nice to hear from you. WOW 42 pounds good for you. I am so impressed. How are you doing it? That is an awesome b/p and Im sure your weight loss is contributing to your improvements. Im so glad to hear you are compiling a list for your doctor. So often we get in the office and forget what we wanted to ask. I have a list going all the time because things pop up and things happen and it might be weeks before you see your doctor and easily forgotten. Good for you.
I know what you mean needing so desperatly for someone, anyone to tell you your ok. We all want that and really the only one who can give that to you is YOU. Just tell yourself every day several times a day "Im am okay" and soon you will start to believe it. Believing makes things happen. Its a gift you can give youself.
Your doing so well thanks for posting and letting us know. I have been wondering how you were. Your an inspiration to us all. God Bless Mulchie

The Following User Says Thank You to Mulchie For This Useful Post:
mhart (04-12-2012)