View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 07:03 AM   #1
(male)

ariana1018 HB User
High Blood Pressure control naturally!!

I just want everyone to know that if your looking to reduce your blood pressure naturally there is a protocol that I use. I suffer from anxiety that allows my pressure to go up when I am very anxious. Especially when going to a doctor. The last time I went it was 160/90 which is not good. When I relax it goes back down to a normal level. The problem is you want to be less anxious so that your more relaxed and your pressure stays down consistently. I found several herbs that seem to accomplish this after doing extensive research. They are REISHI the mushroom of longevity, the second is Hawthorn beriies,leaves and flowers, the third is Olive leaf extract, and finally the fouth which is not a herb but very essential to keeping your pressure in check CQ10. I take daily three times a day Reishi extract,hawthorn, olive leaf extract, the CQ10 i take once a day with vitamin D3 4000iu which by the way is essential to keep your pressure in check. My pressure is now consistently in the 120/70 range which is excellent. Keep in mind that High Blood pressure is a serious issue and should monitor it daily or first consult with your doctor before starting any new regime.

The Following User Says Thank You to ariana1018 For This Useful Post:
leelee75033 (04-28-2012)