View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
(male)

Nanoc HB User
Worried about STI!!

Ok so basically about 45 days ago I had unprotected sex (for approximately 15 seconds) with a woman, i washed my penis as soon as i got home. the very next day (within 5 hours) my penis began to hurt on the underneath side an got progressively worse over the next couple days, nothing too excruciating but bothersome. I contacted said girl to see could I have got anything she said no and then She got checked out and got the all clear.

The pain went away but 6 days ago came back and began to really annoy me again. I'm quite worried it might be herpes as my scrotum is also itchy however there are no lumps or bumps and it's even barely red! What do you think?

To note also i think when I "washed" I may have used an alcohol hand sanitiser ... I was drunk! Could this have damaged me? I have also gone for an sti screen but expect a negative if hers was... I trust she was telling the truth and she says she never had any symptoms!

What does anyone think? The doctor didn't seem to worried by it but it is sore and on my mind a lot! She put me on canesten HC incase it was thrush but 2 days in its no better!

Thanks!!