View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #26
Veteran
(female)

kenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB User
Re: Ready to say "screw it" to ALL dr's!

Jenny, THANK YOU!!!!!

When I say pain, I mean the tingling sleeping feeling in the upper back shoulder from spine to shoulder, drives me NUTS! And when I move my head to the right it pulls in my back where the tingling is, that hurts like I'm stretching it. I do have trouble with my right leg (upper thigh) muscles, always tired and achy when I walk, feels like I just can't make it another step, but I always do. I push myself VERY HARD every day to keep moving! I never stop moving, I'm scared too! Don't know if my leg is bad because of my spine or not, or if my constipation is because of the spine. I take stool softeners and drink water, but you would still think I am giving birth trying to have a bowel movement.

I'm scared in general about the whole 7-8mm thing. I really AM scared. Who will take care of me? I spend my days taking care of others! I'm scared of surgery!

And YES... I learned A LONG TIME AGO to NEVER tell a doctor that something is bothering me emotionally...they blame everything on that!

I have a few questions:
1) if the bone spur is on the right side, why is all the tingling on the left?
2) when they remove the bone spur will they want to fix the C5-6 that are squished together? I was hoping to just have the bone spur filed off and be on my merry way...lol

Also... I can get up and walk around and the tingling in the upper back shoulder will stop. It starts back up again when I sit down. I REALLY concentrate on my posture, but can not find a position to make it stop unless I stand up. So I don't know if this makes my situation any less important or not.

Thank you for responding. I really appreciate it! I hope and pray you are doing well today! ~Hugs, Kenzi.