View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #29
Veteran
(female)

kenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB User
Re: Ready to say "screw it" to ALL dr's!

Realhousewife: Like I said to Jenny... "When I say pain, I mean the tingling sleeping feeling in the upper back shoulder from spine to shoulder" ...sorry if I keep calling it pain, didn't know what else to call it. I do have upper arm weakness in the right arm, that is documented in my file from the neurologist.

I DO NOT want to have surgery, just so everyone knows. I'm just trying to find out if my spinal cord being compressed to 7-8mm is dangerous or if I have time to not worry about it is all.

I've been doing stretching (still do) on my own for months. I try and do what I can on my own to keep myself from falling apart. I've been on anti-inflammatory meds forever and done hot & cold packs. I have no objections to going to PT, but I just don't see how it will help unless the bone spur is removed.

Thanks for all the input, very appreciated and informative!