Thread: Giving Up?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

EagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB User
Re: Giving Up?

I understand that you've sought care before. My concern is that if you aren't eating, and you are unable to take care of yourself, then regardless of what is causing this you still need medical treatment. You state you are so weak you can barely type. You state your teeth are rotting out. You state you haven't eaten solid food in months. Your condition sounds very serious to me. I don't know what's wrong, and don't pretend to, but you clearly are not safe staying at home alone in that condition. You should be in the hospital. Whether the doctors know what's wrong with you or not, the results of your long illness sound as though they've left you in a very weakened state and that can be quite dangerous. You need to go the hospital for admission so that you can be treated for your decline in health. They can figure out why you declined after they get your strength up.

If you disagree, I would have to ask- if you had a friend in your current condition- what would you tell them to do?