View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #4
(female)

Twisted Metal HB UserTwisted Metal HB User
Re: Can't reach orgasm during sex, but can alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeBack13 View Post
I have only been able to have an orgasm through intercourse with only 3 men. And each time it has taken months, for me to reach a certain level of "comforbility" with them before I can do it. It takes a lot of clitoral stimulation, like you on top, not bouncing, but kind of grinding against him, or with him on top, again kind of grinding into him. It is very difficult for me to reach an orgasm through intercourse without some type of clitoral stimulation, like it's only happened maybe 2 times. The key is to make sure your **** is being rubbed against him somehow. And you would definitely know if you were having an orgasm, no matter how it comes on. orally, through intercourse only, from a toy, etc....

but you still need clitoral stimulation, so technically the penis inside your vagina is unnecessary, it just makes it feel a little better. i do agree though you can have it rubbed against them while you ride them but it will take awhile, especially if you are used to your clitoris being stimulated by something much faster like a toy or oral sex.