Thread: SSDI Hearing
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
(female)

Zayda HB UserZayda HB User
SSDI Hearing

I had my SSDI hearing with the ALJ on May 03, 2012. And she asked me a lot of questions. I am 35 yrs old and I have a brain injury, vision lost, incontinece, 27 pills a day and the list goes on. The judge asked the VE was there any work I could do in my prior work history and he said NO. Then she asked him was there anything I could in the Natinal Economy and he said absoutly NOT. The hearing went well and my attorney even stated that the judge granted me. I did hear something to that effect but was so nervous I couldn't hear everything completely. My attorney gave me a really big hug and said we did it!!! Today is May 10,2012 and I still haven't heard anything. Now what's freaking me out is that I call the SSA office and spoked with clerk and he said his system is showing the judge is waiting the decision. Which is absoutly ridicolus!! I thought she had already made her decision at the hearing or did she changed her mind I call my attorney and she told me not worry because everything's on record but I have no choice but worry esp after fighting SSDI for 4 yrs. Do anyone know what's going on and what's the waiting period or has this happened to anyone? Thank you for your kind respond.