View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 03:05 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Tysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB User
Re: Relapsed, thinking suboxone is my only hope.

hi kat and hi froglady, thanks for your well appreciated input. lord knows i need it!

froglady, it sounds to me if i understood right, that suboxone was a great option for you, just not financially so. thank god i get it free from the va. i did speak to the vA yesterday and they are on vacation (the sub doc) and i cant be seen until june 4th. whatever. i think thats crap. ive been taking the smallest amount possible to keep the withdrawal away. yester day and today, ive just been taking valium 5 mg twice a day for this massive anxiety and it totally relieves it. the rest i can deal with. i guess im just disappointed tha i have to wait almost 3 weeks to get help. oh well, it is what it is.

kat, as always you always make me feel better about my decisions, and thank you most importantly for realizing that i didnt simply give up, im just determined to find the avenue that gives me freedom from the pill taking. i dont want to stay on it long term, just a few months at a low dose and slow taper. the withdrawals for me wouldnt be so bad if it werent for the anxiety. i suffer from that anyway from ptsd as a result of the military. the withdrawal just seems to magnify it by 100!

i will definately keep everyone posted as to how i am doing and how the appt goes when i finally get there.

thanks to all! if you can think of anything else please feel free to add it ANYTIME it strikes you!