View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #18
Veteran
(female)

Haydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB UserHaydena HB User
Re: Codependent and Totally Confused - Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2012 View Post
Oops, i missed when your surgery was! I'm glad you've made a full recovery!

Thank you for your encouragement and support. I'll look forward to your response. It's nice to be able to talk about my experiences and your advice is very helpful. Yes, i will be fine tonight, the phone is off.

Take care and thanks again.

Liberty xxx
Hi Liberty,

I hope you had a good day.

You were correct not to commit yourself 100% to him. I dont think it was hard-hearted. You had to take precautions because of your past experiences.

Part of having a strong character is knowing what you want & what you dont want, in your life. Sticking to your principles once your mind is made up also shows your strength.

I dont think you are being cynical about how well you are dealing with this break-up. The fact that you have been through a similar disappointment,
prepared & helped you recognize the signs this time.

Your counsellor's input most likely also helped you.

In a situation like yours, the fact that you can write your thoughts & feelings
in such a coherent way to me, proves that you are coping well. This is an excellent sign.

Getting involved in fun activities is a grand idea, you need to move forward (never backward) with your life.

I firmly believe that your soul mate is ''out there, somewhere'' & when he comes along, you will know it !!

A few months ago when you first wrote on this forum, you wrote that you were ''totally confused''- well Liberty, by the sound of your latest posts, you know exactly what is & what is'nt for you.

Give yourself time & space & dont forget to spoil yourself a bit.

Good luck Liberty & keep your head UP. You are going to be just fine.
Do keep in touch.

Hugs to you,
Haydena x