View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #14
(female)

froglady6g HB Userfroglady6g HB User
Re: Relapsed, thinking suboxone is my only hope.

may 19th this sat. 1pm....very public place, an ice cream stand so we will be out doors people will be around, we can sit at a picnic table and talk. so if i or him feel we need to leave we can. i do have tons on my plate right now my stress level is through the roof...lets see my knee is messed up I'm now in pt for that, been out of work for 6 weeks because of knee injury i went back to work this week light duty, thank goodness starting to behind on bills, a hubby who drinks too much, i'm a addict in recovery once again, i have a 14 year old daughter who knows it all, a 17 year old son who is graduating next month then off to college in Oct. i moved in Feb. my dog was just very sick, liquid **** all over the place, thank goodness for hardwood floors my area rugs are a mess. and now meeting my real dad i think that's enough for 1 person to handle and still stay clean i may loose my marbles at times but I'm still chugging along, thank you to you all for letting me vent all my BS on your ears, i truly mean that. = )

The following user gives a hug of support to froglady6g:
Tysmom1 (05-18-2012)