View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
(female)

Shell667 HB User
Re: Stage lV Renal Cell Carcinoma, Interleukin 2 therapy anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymonkey78 View Post
My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer. they removed his left kidney and lymph nodes around it. It has spread to two lymph nodes in his chest. The original plan was to go in and excise those as well then go on medication to reduce the chance of recurrence. Since he is so young (34) they want to try a more aggressive treatment of Interleukin 2 therapy and a facility in Chicago. Does anyone have any experience with this drug? I know the chances are slim but there is a chance of a total cure. I have a lot of faith and I know miracles can happen.
I'm so sorry to hear about this-- Move fast! Stage IV there is no time to think! do all you can-- I lost my Mother that had just turned 60 she was told she was in Stage IV June 22nd 2011 and they gave her 3-4 months we tried everything!! she passed away Dec 11th 2011---It was so hard for me to watch the suffering.

Keep the faith! I know about this drug and saw something about it on You Tube and a MAN OVER CAME his Battle and he was also young.

God Bless you!!