Thread: Family Support
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
(male)

Vindicated777 HB UserVindicated777 HB User
Re: Family Support

Likewise! First person from Tennessee I've seen! Well yes that's good news they are reviewing your case again! Maybe they did find something this time around they didn't see which would be great! Since like we said it's such a long waiting game. it does create some stress on the family that's for sure! but we get through it! Hopefully! I too went through the denial process as I've posted a in a few other posts. I actually first applied in 2006. But was automatically denied then just said forget it..applied again in 2009, denied, appealed, denied, got a lawyer...went to reconsideration stage, alj hearing...and finally approved as of May 11 this year...but i haven't received my letter in the mail yet! Sure takes a long time...i was making jokes about saying it must be coming from overseas or something! But the judge i had took off 12 months of my onset date. Oh well, better that then them telling me denied! I believe it's worth the wait! Hope all goes well for you and I'll be keeping you in my prayers also!!!
Phil. 4:19 - And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus.