Re: Subtalar fusion now or later?
Maria...if you're still checking these boards would you mind updating and letting me know if you went ahead with the surgery or not.
I'm in the same position and am trying to decide what to do. My initial thought is to wait, but my biggest fear is causing other problems from walking (limping) improperly. I have one good foot and I hate to cause problems with my hips, knees, good foot or back. It may not even be worth considering, but that is what is really pushing me towards doing the fusion right now.