View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:05 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB UserHollywood48 HB User
Re: Peroneal Tendon Subluxation ?

I agree with MAGGIE. Question him and I think might ask to see the doctor or just make an appt to see him/her instead of the PA. I just had surgery for peroneal tendon subluxation (along with other things) on 2/22/12 and my doctor broke and drilled my fibula to deepen the groove so they won't keep popping our. There are tests they can do. Funny story for me-I'm an RN so my doctor asks me a lot of questions in medical terms nd he asked if I thought my peroneal tendons were subluxing (he already suspected from clinical exam and my MRI that I had a tendon tear and tendinitis). I told him no they weren't popping out and he said ok. He did the exam anyway to be thorough and they were in fact popping out and then he had me feel it while he manipulated them! Weird to feel it in my ankle and with my hands! So there's a spectrum here! I knew mine hurt but couldn't feel them popping out and you can feel yours and does it hurt? Definitely question that further!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood48 For This Useful Post:
Succinite (05-26-2012)