View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #11
Inactive
(female)

Tysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB UserTysmom1 HB User
Re: HELP PLEASE: Acting drunk but not drinking?

Kan133,
I am so sorry to hear about your dads condition. I cant even begin to tell you how much respect i have for you. Just for pushing the issue as far as you did. So many people walk away and chalk their behavior up to drinking. You knew that something wasnt quite right and you got second and third opinions. I am a parent myself and would be proud to call you my son.

So by the time you get this, he should be out of ICU and into a regular recovery room. I will keep your dad and you in my prayers tonight. i was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how he was doing. How are you holding up through all of this? Do you have siblings or close friends and family that you can lean on for support? If all else fails, you always have us. We may not get back to you right away, but we always get back to you. Please keep us posted and let me know how his test results come back from pathology.

Hang in there and try to stay as strong as you already have been when around your dad. I know it must be hard to see your own father in the shape he is in, but if it werent for you, this never would have been found and treated. Thank you on behalf of all parents. You truly are an amazing person. take care til next time...