View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #8
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Panic attacks post stroke

Good for you! What a great attitude. I find that fatigue is one of my most vulnerable times, or when I forget to eat on schedule. I think all the medication makes those things all the more important. Another one I really have to watch myself on in lowering my head down, which it a hard one to avoid. I love to garden, and I cannot tell you how many times I have been bent over to plant seeds or something, and I end up plopping down on the grass to avoid passing out. I have to always remind myself, oh that I should not do.

AS far as the anxiety, mine has been greatly bothered by the recent passing of both my parents, and then dealing with my sister, who has decided this would be good time to fight me with her lawyer for my parents belongings. I really have to keep myself from responding with stress and anger, as those are what can really set off the anxiety.We just always need to have a plan to avoid unnecessary stress.

I have made a big point to keep my life very stress free, but sometimes it just comes knocking on your door!

Take good care, Janet