View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #3
(male)

freddy0303 HB Userfreddy0303 HB User
Re: hot weather affecting duration of fent patch

If you use the mylan brand patches you can call mylan and get free askina derm overlays. If needed here is mylans number 800-848-0461. I have personally never had a issue with them falling off due to heat. I do Have them fall off though if I am swimming in a pool even with the overlays on. In your opinion with me being in arizona were the temp is currently 110, how much is the heat shortening the life span of the patch. We just actually made some adjustments to my regimen and its working great. In years past I have always thought and noticed a difference in these extremely high temps when I am outside a lot. I once read were some claim with overlays covering a patch with it increasing the temp it can shorten the life of the patch. Either way your still getting the same amount of medication it just may not be so evenly released in your system. I appreciate your reply and feedback. I love to learn and read on how all these medications react to other people. As a dr once told me you learn from people that use the medications. Thank you again for all your time and feedback. I am open to any others feed back.