View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
(female)

jenna13 HB User
is pregnancy possible?

Im 17 and I've been on birth control for 2 months. This is a weird detail but necessary- a few times me and my boyfriend have tried having sex, without a condom, but he was never able to get fully in or stay in for long. I have had intercourse fully 2 times in one night about 9 days ago but he didn't finish inside. 2 days after that I got my period, on time on the pill. It started brown for 1 day and 3 days was normal and red, but a little lighter than my period while off the pill. Now I'm still experiencing some discharge but I usually do that. The one thing that's freaking me out is my lower stomach right above my pubic bone is hard and bulges a bit. I'm pretty slim so I noticed it a couple days after sex. Is it possible this is bloating and I got pregnant? I've read online that sperm lives inside you for up to 5 days so is it possible I got pregnant and still had my period? Would I be this bloated so early? I've been bloated a week now. Also, last Thursday and Friday morning I took 2 pregnancy tests- both negative. I took one today too and it was negative but I'm scared I got pregnant from the time we had sex last week so it's too soon to tell because hormone levels are so low. Am I being crazy or is this possible?